Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey – and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Leading, developing and engaging team of over12employees who provide ongoing support for DnB clients in Europe
- Development and management of Customer Support country structures according to global and local strategy
- Assistance in establishing Customer Service direction, standards and procedures to provide superior quality of customer service
- Responsibility for delivery of Customer Support policies, standards and KPIs
- Manage team performance against key metrics and company goals for productivity and client satisfaction
- Close cooperation with Sales, Data, IT, HR and Finance functions in order to provide and improve service quality and profitability
- Provide best in class customer support experience allowing DnB to maintain market leader position
- Focus on continuous improvement to assure best profitability, support quality, level of productivity and cost performance of DnB services
Technical, products and information support to clients
- Client training
- Registration of new companies
- Providing primary care for clients (telephone, e-mail, chat)
- Verification & retention calls
- Production, packaging and distribution of certificates
- Support the introduction of new products and new business areas to the company within the allocated area of responsibility
- Invoice printing and completion with letters for clients
- Operation of info e-mails, info lines (help desk)
- Creating and securing administrative routines with new or existing customers
Provide feedback and ongoing coaching to team members, while supervising daily operations of the department
- Development and management of Customer Support SM countries structures according to global and local strategy.
- Leading, developing and engaging team in SM who provide ongoing support for DnB clients.
- Responsibility for delivery of Customer Support policies, standards and KPIs.
- Provide best in class customer support experience allowing DnB to maintain market leader position.
- Focus on continuous improvement to assure best profitability, support quality, level of productivity and cost performance of DnB services.
Position is open for applicants in Slovenia- Ljubljana, Croatia-Zagreb, Serbia-Belgrade and Bosnia and Herzegovina-Sarajevo.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Lokacija: Bosna i Hercegovina, Hrvatska, Slovenija, Srbija
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 28.12.2021.
Trajanje oglasa: 30 dana (ističe 27.01.2022.)
(Visited 136 times, 1 visits today)