Welcome to your first chapter at Klika. This could be your first step in starting a career with us. Interested in web, mobile development, DevOps, QA? Then read on and apply, and don’t forget to link us all your cool projects.
What is it?
KLIKA PRAKSA is a paid, full-time intensive programme during which a team of interns will be developing a new app from scratch, with the guidance of our experienced mentors. The goal of the internship is to have a fully functional app by the end of the internship period. After finishing the internship, all of our interns will get a chance for a full-time position at Klika. Some basic info you should know before applying:
- Location: Sarajevo or Banja Luka
- Paid internship: Yes!
- Application deadline: 27.02.2022. (23:59)
- Expected start date: 14.03. or sooner
The internship will be conducted in our offices in Sarajevo and Banja Luka, following all necessary COVID protocols
Who can apply?
We are looking for IT/ Computer science students, graduates with little or no work experience, with basic knowledge, a background or interest in DevOps, Android, iOS, Back-end and Front-end development and Quality Assurance.
- Basic/ Elementary programming knowledge
- Educational background in IT, Computer science, gained at universities or academies (desirable but not exclusive).
- Ability to commit to full time working hours (9 to 5) for a minimum period of two months
- Desire to learn
How it works?
- Send us your application by answering a few questions in our application form below. Please specify in your application one or more positions in the team that you are interested in obtaining (DevOps, Android, iOS, Back-end and Front-end development and/ or Quality Assurance).
- After applying for our internship allow us a couple of days to process your application. If you are among the shortlisted candidates, we’ll call you and let you know the details of the first interview.
- If you have passed the interview then congratulations are in order, you’ve been selected as one of the interns of Klika’s newest internship cycle! We’ll inform you about the start date and send you some resources, documentation, tips and advice that can best prepare you for what’s about to come!
If you’re unfortunately not among the candidates selected for an interview or the internship we’ll still let you know as soon as we can, and we’ll
also try and send you some resources and advice that can help you on your way towards becoming a Software, QA or DevOps Engineer at Klika.
Applications are open until 27.02. (23:59) and you can expect feedback on your application as soon as we finish reviewing all of the received applications. Everyone who applies will be notified in a timely manner.