In accordance with the Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08-16-1/19), International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
for the vacant position of
WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR – 1 (one) person (m/f)
MINIMUM CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS:
A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB DUTIES:
- Development, design, organization and update (layout and contents) of the University websites;
- Management and implementation of web site security and policy;
- Maintains application software which are in property of IUS;
- Administration and management of web application databases, and data backup;
- Open-source application implementation, management and troubleshooting;
- Management, implementation and update of the University web servers (Apache / IIS, etc.);
- Keeps abreast of new web standards, open-source and related technologies and possibilities of their application;
- Defines procedures for ensuring accurate and updated information on the University websites;
- Co-operates with other employees and performs other tasks in accordance with the work plans and the tasks requested by the IT Director;
- The employer may require the employee to perform other related duties, such as participation in committees, translation, meetings, conferences and etc;
- Responsible to the Director of the University Information Technology Center.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo;
- A cover letter in English.
Applications (indicating the job position for which you are applying) can be submitted in three ways:
- Personally, at the IUS Protocol Office (every working day from 08:30 to 17:00);
- By post, to the following address: International University of Sarajevo, Hrasnička cesta, 15, 71210 Ilidža or
- Via: “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS” at mojposao.ba.
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the job annoucement shall be made by the Committee. Prior testing of the knowledge of IT skills, work skills, communication skills and orientation towards teamwork and motivation skills shall be conducted, too.
The fixed-term contract for one year, with a probation period of six months shall be concluded with the selected candidate.
The job announcement will be open until 10 July, 2022. Incomplete, untimely and incorrect applications will not be taken into consideration. The application received will not be returned.