In accordance with the Article 4 of the Labor Rulebook of the International University of Sarajevo (IUS-UO-08-16-1/19), International University of Sarajevo announces the following:
THE JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
for the vacant position of
IT SYSTEM ENGINEER – 1 (one) person (m/f)
MINIMUM CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Degree Computer/Technical Sciences. Cisco CCNA Certificate is essential, excellent overall computer skills are essential with experiences in Network Security, Voice over IP, Wireless and Cloud computing technology. Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in the same or similar job. English language skills are essential.
A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for administration, monitoring and troubleshooting of the network system and security;
- Internet and network connectivity management and troubleshooting;
- Coordinate and monitor network and IT support activities of the University IT Center's Technicians and Help Desk Staff;
- Management, configuration and troubleshooting of network devices (Switch, Router, Voice Gateway, Firewall, etc.);
- Management, administration and troubleshooting of network services (E-mail, FTP, DNS, AD, DHCP, QoS, etc.);
- Firewall and access control configuration and administration;
- Diagnoses system activities, hardware interchanges or software errors;
- Adjusts installations and supports users in use of software packages, use of the system and network resources;
- Plans development (upgrading) of computer resources, software packages and gives recommendations for selection of new hardware and software;
- Co-operates with other employees and performs other tasks in accordance with work plans and tasks requested by the Director of IT Center;
- The employer may require the employee to perform other related duties, such as participation in committees, translation, meetings, conferences, etc.;
- Responsible to the Director of the University Information Technology Center.
HOW TO APPLY:
All candidates should submit the following documents:
- A detailed resume in English with a recent photo;
- A cover letter in English.
Applications (indicating the job position for which you are applying) can be submitted in three ways:
- Personally, at the IUS Protocol Office (every working day from 08:30 to 17:00);
- By post, to the following address: International University of Sarajevo, Hrasnička cesta, 15, 71210 Ilidža or
- Via “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS” at mojposao.ba.
Selection of candidates who meet the formal legal requirements of the job announcement shall be made by the Committee. Prior testing of the knowledge of IT skills, work skills, communication skills and orientation towards teamwork and motivation skills shall be conducted, too.
The fixed-term contract for one year, with a probation period of six months shall be concluded with the selected candidate.
The job announcement will be open until 10 July, 2022. Incomplete, untimely and incorrect applications will not be taken into consideration. The application received will not be returned.