Do you speak PHP? Well, we are seeking a mid-level PHP developer responsible for building applications using Laravel or Yii2 framework. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of one PHP framework (Laravel or Yii2)
- Proficient in relational databases (MySQL…)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and flows (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of OS (Linux)
- Knowledge of Apache Web Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
HoloSCOPE is a software development company based in Banja Luka. It is an innovation facility with 20+ team members, growing on fertile soil of US/Scandinavian – Bosnian cooperation in the past 2 decades. We want to dive deeper into interesting and challenging domains in life sciences, gradually increasing the complexity of our projects.
We are currently working on projects of archviz solutions and render visualization, so feel free to take a look at our cooperation with Austrian architects and our Holovision Project. Holovision gathers various profiles of young innovative team members, but also experienced researchers from academia and industry. And together we fulfill the vision of a better future.
How to Apply?
Submit your applications by sending a mail to [email protected], including your CV and references, not later than May 1st, 2021. We are so excited! And you?