Hertie School has taken an initiative to support students who demonstrate financial need by awarding them tuition fee waivers towards their studies undertaken for the approaching academic year 2023-2024.
These full or partial tuition fee waivers can be awarded to any international students who have enrolled themselves in any master’s degree programme at the Hertie School. The applicants are required to have submitted an admission application to be considered. Waivers worth 10% to 50% of the tuition fee of the total fee can be expected to cover.
The Hertie School is a German private, independent graduate school for governance located in Berlin’s Friedrichstraße that prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. Founded in December 2003, this school is the first professional school for public policy in Germany.
Why choose to study at Hertie School? The Hertie School is accredited to confer master’s and doctoral degrees and emphasises on academic excellence and a practical orientation that make it a unique educational institution in Germany. It is as an ambassador of good governance with first-class research and an extensive international network.
Application Deadline: The applications for this opportunity can be made by 1st August 2023 in the latest.
- University or Organization: Hertie School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MPP, MIA, MDS, or the Executive MBA program offered at the Hertie School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Initial admission application must be made on the applicant portal of the school. In the online application form, the students must make sure to fill out the Scholarship section: Choose “yes” as the answer to the question “Are you applying for a Hertie School tuition waiver?”
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Current CV
- Letter of motivation
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL iBT – 100
- CPE – C
- CAE – B
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo English Test – 125
The Hertie School will award the winning candidates a tuition fee waiver worth 10% to 50% of the tuition fees.