The GIZ project „Open Regional Fund for South East Europe – Foreign Trade “is looking for an Administrative and Finance Manager (m/f/d) full-time employment in Sarajevo from 01.11.2021
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a worldwide provider for sustainable development which assists the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation.The Open Regional Fund Foreign Trade Promotion (ORF FT) aims to improve framework conditions for free trade through the promotion of regional cooperation. The ORF FT is implemented through sub-projects aimed at eliminating barriers to trade, improving trade procedures, and improving services for trading businesses. Further information on the project can be found at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/20321.html.
The EU-funded Action “Support to Regional Economic Integration” is implemented within the framework of the ORF FT. The Action aims to provide support to the CEFTA structures in their efforts to facilitate trade in goods and services.
Your tasks:Administration (50%):
- Procure goods and services for the project in line with GIZ rules
- Prepare tenders and contracts and monitor their execution
- Ensuring smooth communication and information flow within the programme and the GIZ office
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- File documents
- Administer travel claims and all invoices of the project
- Keep and administer project cash funds and financial administration
- Assist in project knowledge management
Under technical oversight of the Finance Manager (50%):
- monitor costs/income and expenditure on a regular basis
- verify the eligibility of costs towards the EU
- ensure that all bookings are in line with EU and GIZ standards
- monitor the accounts in SAP and Onsite Reporting, and report regularly to the superior on the state of finances
- Coordinate with administrative managers of the ORF FT in the other 6 offices and other relevant GIZ staff
- Assist in preparing the yearly financial reports
- Assist in preparing external audits.
- University degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent qualification
- Min. 2 years of work experience in a similar work context, ideally assisting in the financial management of EU-funded projects
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Strictly confidential and responsible handling of data and information
- Strict attention to detail and adherence to financial rules and guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Familiarity with GIZ finance and accounting standards is an asset
- Knowledge of accounting software, e.g. Onsite Reporting an asset
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German is an asset
- Highly committed to work in a regional, multi-national team and willingness to occasionally travel within the region
- Outstanding ability and willingness to learn
We are not only interested in who you are and what you have done so far, but also what, from your point of view, empowers you particularly for this task.If you recognize yourself in these requirements, please send us your CV and your application digitally until 06.10.2021 before 3 p.m. on to the following email address:
[email protected] – keyword: Admin and Finance Manager ORF FT.Only short-listed candidates will receive a written notification.GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested groups without any discrimination!
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 23.09.2021.
Trajanje oglasa: do 06.10.2021.