Forsta is the new brand name for the merged businesses of FocusVision, Confirmit and Dapresy, and is a full-spectrum, Customer Experience and Research Technology solutions provider, servicing professional-client enterprises directly. Our technology allows our clients to gather, analyze and share data for Voice of the Customer Programs.
We are seeking a Program Manager to work closely with international colleagues from Account Management, IT, Sales and Services in ensuring that Forsta meets its customers’ expectations. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for executing complex, multi-faceted dashboard and reporting projects in a fast-paced environment.
If you have experience in management of technology projects, a structured and process-oriented way of working, and enjoy working with a variety of different personalities we would love to meet you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Creating project plans, status reports and budget control
* Completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest quality standards, thereby further strengthening customer relationship
* Understanding individual needs of our customers and successfully translating them into solutions
* Making sure projects are delivered according to Forsta standards
* Following company security and privacy policies and related procedures, and ensuring proper safeguarding of information and data made accessible to you
* Degree in (business) informatics or business administration or a comparable education with professional experience in project management of technology projects
* 1-2 years professional experience in market research is preferred
* Prior professional experience working in a SaaS/IT company
* Self-confident appearance and excellent communication skills as well as the pleasure of working with a variety of different personalities
* The ability to successfully coordinate colleagues from different, international locations as a virtual team
* Strong problem-solving skills and customer orientation
* Structured and process-oriented way of working, as well as the ability to adapt to dynamic environments
* Knowledge of common project management methods
* Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and project management tools such as Teamwork Projects, Basecamp etc.
* Knowledge of SPSS and databases desirable
* Mandatory fluency in English with added value in German-language fluency
* A permanent and stable employment in a growing company
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced SaaS company, with colleagues and customers from all over the world
* Fun and flexible working environment
* Healthy work-life balance
* Generous holiday and vacation days
* Endless possibilities to develop within the company
Apply for This Job
Apply for this Position
Your application was submitted successfully.
(Visited 188 times, 1 visits today)