We are offering you the opportunity to join our group of volunteers from the region and be part of our volunteering activities in Tirana starting from 30th of November to 15th of December or in Novi Sad starting from 29th of November to 14th of December.
The volunteers will have the opportunity to work with artists from Albania and Serbia on an art installation dedicated to volunteering, and at the same time join several local activities. The volunteering actions in Tirana will be implemented by National Youth Congress.
NYC is a youth umbrella organization, a union of youth organizations, informal groups, youth forums of political parties, to exchange information, highlight youth issues, lobby and advocate for solving these issues, and the provision of capacity building for all entities involved in the network.
National Youth Congress brings together various organizations from national and regional levels, rural and urban areas, student organizations, branches of international organizations, youth political forums, etc.
The volunteer will be required to:
– Assist with the implementation of activities in the framework of Tirana Youth Capital;
– Assist on local events implementation;
– Support of local and regional volunteers;
– Support in the organization of open-air activities;
At the same time, the volunteering actions in Novi Sad will be implemented by OPENS.
OPENS is an alliance of six youth organizations from Novi Sad whose task is to show that many doors can be opened for the transfer of energy, knowledge, experience, information towards young people. OPENS is a resource center that works to empower young people and those who work with them, as well as youth organizations. Through program activities, it raises the capacities of youth, youth organizations and sensitizes the public and private sector about youth issues. One of the OPENS programs is the Novi Sad Voluntary Service with a focus on volunteering in the community.
– The volunteers who will be part of OPENS will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Novi Sad, to be part of the team, support the activities organized by OPENS, but also other organizations and institutions in Novi Sad;
– Volunteers will support the organization of different activities (conferences, preparation, and volunteering in the field with various organizations and institutions;
– The volunteers will have an opportunity to attend various training sessions and implement his ideas: workshops, promotions, language animations, intercultural meetings, etc.
This is an unique opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
These activities are implemented in the framework of the ROUTE WB6 project, which aims to promote regional volunteering as a tool that will contribute to reducing social and ethnic distance among young people in the region, strengthening their prosocial and European values, leading to reconciliation, stability and prosperity in the WB6.