The GIP – Justice Coopération Internationale (GIP JCI), on behalf of the French Ministry of Justice, is the Implementing Agency upon awarding of the grant contract financed from EU’s Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II).
In preparation of the implementation of the planned activities, JCI is looking for an Interpreter/translator to ensure Interpretation/translation support to the Project’s Team.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the interpreter/translator will handle the following tasks:
- Translation of legal documents, analytic papers and experts’ reports;
- Translation of administrative documents;
- Translation of press articles;
- Interpretation B/H/S to English at meetings/conferences/…;
- Support to note-taking and minutes-taking;
- Ensure interpretation during face-to-face meetings;
- Any other translation/interpretation-related task which will be of use/relevance for the implementation of the project.
- University degree in translation/ interpretation and/or a specialisation in the area of administration/law;
- Excellent local language knowledge (B/H/S);
- Fluency in English written and spoken;
- Proven experience in translating/interpretation from the local language to English and vice-versa for at least three years
- Fluency in French written and spoken;
- Proven experience in translating/interpretation from the local language to French and vice-versa
- Justice related working experience would be a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of Office software;
- Knowledge of the ‘Rule of Law sector’ in Bosnia and Herzegovina is an asset;
- Experience in European projects is a plus.
Duration: up to 24 months
Deadline for applying: 8 February 2019 (12h00 local time)
More information here.