From the organizer:
Accelerating innovation to create positive change in the food system
Together we can accelerate innovation to create positive change in the food system
Have you got an idea for an innovative project that will create positive change in the food system? Then we want to hear from you.
If you’ve got an innovative project that will create positive change in the food system, we want to help. We’re looking for projects that will put new products on the market, introduce new and improved commercial processes and services, and achieve:
- Healthier Lives Through Food
- A Net Zero Food System
- A Fully Transparent, Fair and Resilient Food System
We can provide funds of up to 70% of your project costs to de-risk your investment, leaving you free to focus on finishing rather than funding.
What is EIT Food?
EIT Food is the world’s largest food innovation community, creating connections right across the food system. Supported by the EU, we invest in projects, organizations and individuals who share our goals for a healthy and sustainable food system.
Call Opens: 19 August 2022
Submission Window 1:
- Deadline: 14 October 2022
Submission Window 2:
- Deadline: 13 April 2023
How to apply?
To begin an EIT Food proposal submission, applicants must register in Plaza, EIT Food´s proposal submission platform. Please note:
- PLAZA registration is not automatic. The EIT Food PLAZA support team must approve all registrations.
- Please register at least 5 working days before the call closes to ensure there is time to check your registration information and approve your registration request.
- Once approved, you will receive a one-time password for you to log in and begin your proposal
For more detailed information, check out our webinars below.
EIT Food & European Union
Who can apply?
Participants from Member States (MS) of the European Union (EU) and Horizon Europe Associate Countries are welcome to submit proposals