Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice!
Who we’re looking for:
You are an individual with an organized mind and a desire to create order?You like rules, structure and clarity? Good, we need more of that.You thrive in an environment where compliance is important but dealing with people is even more?Then you are in the right place!
If you match most of the items below, apply now, and be the best you can be!
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in business management, economics, legal fields or similar.
- Experience of at least 2 to 3 years in corporate HR, in the areas mentioned above.
- Good knowledge of local labor law, good communication skills and written, networking and organizational skills.
- Loving working with HR data, doing HR analysis and presentations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Fluent English, written and spoken in your daily work.
Your future role
The HR Coordinator function encompasses a business advisory and operational support and assistance in a broad scope of HR specializations, ranging from talent acquisition, employees’ relations and retention, compensation & benefits and the design of HR policies and initiatives.
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders on HR related inquiries or requests and provide support to Deloitte professionals, business leaders, recruitment agencies, university and campus network, student organizations and all other stakeholders as necessary.
- As part of the daily work, get support, contribute, and work together with other HR counterparts in the Deloitte CE South Region across service lines/ industries/ functions and geographies or in Regional HR Streams.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and HR related databases and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Handle recruitment and employer branding activities, schedule meetings, interviews, HR events, communicate with candidates, etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Coordinate the Onboarding process of the new joiners in the Firm.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars for the new joiners and Deloitte professionals.
- Handle employee well-being initiatives, engagement, and employee relations as a vital component in the employee journey.
- Support with the performance experience management, implementing programs as applicable per Firm wide policies.
During a short or long-term assignment, you will contribute to the following topics:
- Deploying policies and initiatives established by HR regional streams/centers of expertise.
- Driving workforce planning and talent acquisition needs of the functions/businesses by supporting and collaborating with respective HR business partners.
- Constant ideation and innovation of better processes, tools, solutions.
- Driving and implementing learning programs and development opportunities.
- Regional cooperation with specialized CE South HR Streams/Centers of Expertise.
What we offer At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, engagement in international projects and cross – border teams, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Comprehensive Well-Being Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Networking with HR professionals, leadership, managerial and other enabling services teams of Deloitte CE South Cluster and beyond and a lot more.
You will have few steps before making life changing decision:
- Apply (it is very easy through our new system, few clicks and you are there)
- Come for interview (discussion, behavioral based interview, ad hoc situational case)
- Get the offer letter
- Become the best you can be – we will help you!
Send your CV via application LINK and learn what else is there for you at Deloitte!
Looking forward to meet You!
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Trajanje oglasa: traje do 28.10.2021.