WE OFFER YOU A GREAT MOBILITY PROGRAM IN SWITZERLAND
22.02. – 27.02.2022.
South East European Youth Network in the cooperation with I-Diaspora and Collaboratio Helvetica organizes an interesting mobility program for those who want to go beyond conventional thinking frameworks and try to respond to common regional problems in a creative way by engaging in the development of social innovations.
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
Motivated participants, who will be selected, will have the opportunity to:
· create a vision of the region in relation to Agenda 2030,
· develop a regional innovation program to achieve that vision,
· participate in the first phase of designing the Collaboratio Balkanika program, which is based on the principle of co-design with purpose to create innovative solutions to societal challenges,
· develop competencies in using methodologies such as catalyst lab, dialogue platforms and sociocracy,
· exchange experiences with their peers from the Balkan region and Switzerland, through a focus on future cooperation,
· develop skills of creative problem solving,
· improve intercultural competence.
WHO CAN APPLY?
· Young people from: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Albania.
· Age 18-30
· Motivated to contribute to the development of a new program and exchange experiences with peers through the creative process,
· Motivated to contribute to solving common challenges in the region and to cooperate with their peers.
All interested candidates are encouraged to fill out the application located at the following link: https://forms.gle/ntcodSBpLU57Zbtg7
If additional information is needed, feel free to contact us at:
[email protected] (Aldin Vrskic) or [email protected] (Mirela Rajkovic)
DEADLINE for applications is no later then 15.12.2021. at 15:00.
I-platfom/i-diaspora aims to support and promote the development of Bosnia and Herzegovina by connecting the diaspora of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Switzerland, gathering and exchanging information, connecting actors from both countries, creating synergies, supporting and promoting initiatives that contribute to the development of social, economic and cultural processes in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this, i-platform undertakes maximum efforts to build bridges between persons, professions and common interests of Switzerland and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
South East European Youth Network (SEEYN) is a formal regional peace CSO Network, based in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is the home of 19 respective member organizations from 12 countries of the SEE region, more than 300 youth experts, youth workers and youth activists, as well as more than 2400 active volunteers. SEEYN aims to empower CSOs and young people in the SEE region to engage in peace and reconciliation, community development, economic empowerment and solidarity programmes through capacity building, advocacy, social innovations development and cooperation.