The seminar Roma Youth Together 2024 will bring together young people who are youth leaders or youth workers in Roma and Travellers communities and organisations. As in previous years, the activity will be co-organised with the European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture (ERIAC), the International Roma Youth Network – TernYpe, the European Roma Grassroots Organisations (ERGO) Network and Phiren Amenca.
The seminar aims at empowering Roma youth leaders from across Europe to realise their potential through positive actions and narratives celebrating Roma identity and cultural diversity on the International Roma Day.
Its specific objectives are:
- to share experiences and realities of Roma youth across Europe, especially in relation to meaningful youth participation;
- to empower Roma youth and Roma civil society to act as agents of change and multipliers in their communities;
- to support participants’ potential for expression of cultural identity and pride, action and visibility, both online and offline;
- to associate young Roma with the Council of Europe’s work in the field of Roma youth participation, namely in the light of the 75th anniversary of the Council of Europe;
- to celebrate International Roma Day with Roma youth as front-runners in shaping it;
- to strengthen the sense of Roma youth community and connect with European youth organisations and networks in the field of Roma participation.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 25 February 2024, 23:59 CET
For detailed information visit the dedicated webpage.