22 – 28 June 2023 | Struga, North Macedonia
Spin is looking for 4 participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina to join the study visit “Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change” in Struga, North Macedonia from 22nd to 28th June 2023.
Deadline for the applications is: 21.05.2023.
*Part of the applicants can expect to be contacted even before the deadline.
DATES: 22 – 28 June 2023
LOCATION: Struga, North Macedonia
PARTICIPANTS: 4 per country
COUNTRIES: North Macedonia – Serbia – Kosovo* – Montenegro – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Cyprus
The official language of the project:
Working language of the youth exchange will be English. Do not worry, your English proficiency should not be perfect, enough is to understand and be understood!
Study Visit Description
The objectives of the study visit are the following:
- get to know each other,
- to explore the realities in visiting countries by direct exploring the work of youth organizations, educational institutions, ecoenterprises,
- to support sharing practices, tools, methods
- to brainstorm ideas for future projects,
- to work on the ideas development,
The project ‘Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change’ is set in line with the priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme and the general objectives of the call. The project is based on the need to increase the capacities of 6 youth organizations representing the Programme (North Macedonia, Serbia and Cyprus) and Partner countries of the Western Balkans (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo* and Montenegro) to work with the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship and circular economy, to be able to develop competencies of young people, young people with fewer opportunities in these areas, and to transfer the principles of circular economy in their practices to become more green, sustainable youth organizations ready to face ecological and sustainable challenges of 21st century.
Profile of participants:
Participants at the study visit should have the following background:
- Youth workers, youth trainers/educators, volunteers and peer educators, aged 18+, residents in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Strongly interested in exploring the topic – Eco – entrepreneurship, circular economy
- Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management, facilitation, and presentation);
- Motivated to share daily practices, realities and non-formal education methodologies from their regular youth work activities
- Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share their experiences in the follow-up period;
- Ready to attend a preparatory online meeting in beginning of June 2023
- Ice-breaking and getting to know each other exercises
- Team-building exericses
- Field visits to youth organisations and relevant stakeholders
- Working in small groups with given tasks
- Interactive group discussions and presentations
- Self-reflection and evaluation exercises
Travel and accommodation:
Travel costs will be covered by SPIN. Travel will be supported for using green means of transport (bus or train). Accommodation is covered by organisers, 3 meals per day and coffee breaks.