Authority Partners is seeking proactive and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team! The Quality Assurance Engineer will work as part of a passionate agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process. She/he will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular responsibility in the quality assurance of software development and deployment, with emphasis on development and implementation of test automation. They will work both on manual and automation tasks, such as: execute various testing types, triage issues, create defects, communicate pass/fail results, write and execute automated test cases. If that sounds like you, please read on and apply!
- Excellent QA skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Experience with testing mobile apps
- Very familiar with QA terminology and practices, as well as standard software development lifecycle phases and their purposes
- Knowledge of web and mobile automation using Selenium
- Knowledge of test frameworks (Xunit, Nunit, TestNG, Appium, XamarinUITest)
- Programming experience: C#
- Database Technologies: SQL
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box and look for ways to make the testing process more efficient
- Capable of learning new skills quickly
- Excellent team spirit and team work
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Must be a team player, able to work in cross-functional and distributed teams
- Excellent time management skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 20 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage and technology sectors among many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contract and permanent opportunities and helping our consultants achieve their career success.