Atlantbh is expanding and growing, so we are looking for 3 candidates, passionate about technology and software testing to fill this role. We are looking for detail-oriented people, with strong tech skills. This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge, by joining a dynamic team of skilled professionals.
- Attention to detail and a passion/knack for bug detection
- Ability to think “destructively” in order to add quality to ABH products
- Good written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of basic testing principles such as smoke/regression tests, positive/negative tests, test cases/test plan, etc.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of GIT
- Basic knowledge of Linux, in particular terminal/CLI commands
- Basic knowledge of web services (RESTful APis)
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Agile principles (Scrum, Kanban)
What you will be doing:
- Create and manage test suites
- Write functional test scripts (for web applications, API’s, CLI’s, etc.)
- Be able to quickly adopt domain/technical knowledge in order to gain the ability to challenge/question a developer’s work
- Experience life on top with the best office view in the city
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation (not a typo … you read that correctly) ?
- Work with world-class clients
- Work on challenging projects for some of the World’s largest companies
- Experienced teams and people
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career ? (check out our blogs)
- Budget for education ?
- Wellness perks ?️
- Atlanters are awesome!
- Amazing working conditions and much more
Deadline for submitting the application is 11.11.2019, but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
*Candidate confidentiality guaranteed – if required, please mention in your cover letter