Atlantbh is looking for a person passionate about technology and design to fill the role of a UI/UX Designer. We are looking for a detail-oriented person, someone creative yet organized. The ideal candidate will understand the differences between UI and UX design and have a great opportunity to increase their knowledge, by joining a dynamic team of skilled professionals.
- A sneak peak at what you will be doing
As a UX/UI Designer you will design and specify user interfaces for Web, Android and iOS applications using iterative design. You will be given a chance to produce user requirement specifications, storyboards, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications. Also, you will create wireframes and final design assets, and work with Product and development teams to prototype and build new products.
- We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of experience working in the same role
- A solid understanding of design fundamentals
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Adobe creative suite or Bohemian Coding – Sketch 3
- Knowledge of web and mobile trends are a must
- Active collaboration skills – as a part of the team, you need to be able to speak up and give input but also know when to listen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- A great attitude and a desire to learn
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphics
– Experience life on top with the best office view in the city
– Flexible work hours
– Unlimited vacation (not a typo … you read that correctly) 😊
– Work with world-class clients
– Work on challenging projects for some of the World’s largest companies
– Experienced teams and people
– Opportunity to learn and develop your career 🚀 (check out our blogs)
– Budget for education 📚
– Wellness perks 🏋️
– Atlanters are awesome!
– Amazing working conditions and much more
Please note: when applying for a job at Atlantbh, make sure you check your inbox daily – especially your junk/spam/promotions folders!
Deadline for submitting your application is 06.09.2020, at 23:59 (midnight), but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
*Candidate confidentiality guaranteed – if required, please mention in your cover letter