Internship Junior Software Developer
As an Intern Junior Software Developer in our Banking department you will be involved in developing, testing and maintaining programming modules. You will remove and fix simple bugs in the software application, and you will install and migrate software systems.
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- You have grade above 8.5
- You have basic knowledge of t-SQL and MS SQL environment
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer:
- Full-time member of the company’s team for three weeks
- Employment after successfully passed internship program for the most engaged interns
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Organized group trainings to help you advance on this journey
- In-house refreshments and meal options
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.