Following up to the ARLEM report on “Youth entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean” adopted in February 2019, the Euro-Mediterranean Regional and Local Assembly (ARLEM) shall award a successful young entrepreneur from the South Mediterranean partner countries and the local authority which helped her/his activity at its plenary session on 23 January 2020. The ARLEM award aims to inspire both potential entrepreneurs and local and regional authorities as well as to contribute to a positive narrative. This is its second edition (#ARLEMaward).
The prize will be awarded:
- To a young entrepreneur up to 35 years old
- Who is supported by her/his regional or local community
- Whose company has been registered for at least 3 years
- Who has run her/his enterprise for at least 3 years
- Headquartered in a country on the three shores of the Mediterranean* (*Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia and Turkey)
- Who wants to share her/his experience
Download the information flyer here.
APPLY HERE for the ARLEM Award.
You can send your questions to [email protected]