This program is for those who want to go beyond conventional thinking frameworks and try to respond to common regional problems in a creative way by engaging in the development of social innovation initiatives.
The process is designed as a hybrid experience of awareness based change methodologies (an expertise held by Collaboratio Helvetica) and youth driven experiential design thinking based methodologies (expertise held by SEEYN).
This co-creation journey will consist of:
- 4 online thematic workshops on SDG’s and methodologies;
- 1st residential test and co-creation event in Bosnia and Herzegovina (7 days);
- monthly online support meetings for thematic groups;
- 2nd residential test and co-creation event in Switzerland (7 days).
As one of the first project activities, there will be online workshops, and the first part of the co-creation process in Bosnia and Herzegovina will take place from 23.11 – 29.11.2022.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Young people from: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, and Switzerland,
- age 18-30;
- motivated to contribute to the development of a new program and exchange experiences through the creative process,Motivated to contribute to solving common challenges in the region and to cooperate with their peers.
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
Would you like to go beyond standard problem solving frameworks, learn many new approaches to change, and work in groups to respond to the shared regional problems in order to develop creative social innovation projects?
If this is sound like you, apply and if selected you will have opportunity to:
- Learn to use awareness based change methods to create a vision of the region in relation to Agenda 2030,
- Develop a regional innovation program and network to achieve that vision,
- Learn fun and practical tools to use design-thinking methods to reformulate old problems,
- Co-create “Collaboratio Balkanica 2.0” – a series of social innovation interventions for systemic change,
- Work on lasting future-oriented cooperation between the participating countries.
Furthermore you will:
- Exchange experiences with your peers from the Balkan region and Switzerland,
- Improve intercultural competence.
The working language of this project will be English.
Food and accommodation costs, as well as travel expenses, will be covered by the organizers.
All interested candidates are encouraged to fill out the application located at the following link.
Deadline for application is 17th of October 2022.
The project “Collaboratio Balkanica 2.0.” is supported by Movetia – National Agency for Youth Exchange and Mobility from Switzerland.