Location: Sarajevo | Department: Marketing | Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Alfa Energy Group is an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. We build business energy strategies for clients and keep them running. Our mission is to help clients find suitable energy and water supplies, and we guide them towards the best use of them.
The role of Junior Brand & Communications Designer requires professionalism and high attention to detail to ensure success. It requires someone who is hardworking, patient, and self-motivated with the ambition to deliver quality results to both themselves and the group. Candidates also need to have intermediate expertise with Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Branding/designing various publications and documents
- Designing new digital artwork and advertisements
- Following brand guidelines to safeguard the company’s unique brand identity across all multimedia platforms
- Continue to help improve our visual brand
- Coordinating the completion of artwork with external parties
- Working on other tasks to assist the Marketing department
Key Skills and Experience
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) – Essential
- Strong Adobe Reader skills – Essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Essential
- Planning, time management, and organisational skills – Essential
- Good knowledge of written and verbal English – Essential
- Experience with photography – Desirable
- Degree in Visual Arts and Communication – Desirable
- Work experience in the field of visual communication – Desirable
More information here.