Heinrich Böll Stiftung is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships.
The scholarship aims to support students with excellent academic records who wish to study in Germany to enrol for their studies in an eligible institution of higher learning.
- Host Country: Germany
- Category: Masters Scholarships (only for non-EU nationals/students)
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Grants
- Deadline: September 1, 2023
The Heinrich Böll Foundation works independently and nurtures a spirit of intellectual openness. We maintain a world wide network with currently 30 international offices.
We cooperate closely with 16 state-level Böll Foundations in each of Germany’s federal states, and we support talented, socio-politically engaged undergraduate and graduate students in Germany and abroad.
To be considered for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with good academic credentials
- Must demonstrate convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Boll Foundation for a scholarship.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into a German institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in a German university.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills.
Applicants are to submit the following documents alongside their application:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation letter for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest.
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests
Method of Application
Note: We accept only online applications:
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Information on applying for students
- Application information: Info sheet A1-1a (PDF); English version: Information sheet A1-1b (PDF)
- Application form: Form A1-2 (PDF)
- Expert report form: Form A1-3 (PDF); English version: Expert Reference Form A1-3 (PDF)
Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill in the form.