Wizzair is are looking for young, cheerful people full of energy who would like to join them as a Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew in our Central and Eastern European bases! Be the next one who will discover the world with them. This is an Open recruitment event, so no invitation is needed for joining. Just be prepared, sit back and relax.
What can you expect during the event?
– Company presentation
– Short personal introduction
– Situational roleplay
– Team play
When should you arrive?
The introduction will start sharply on time at 9:00AM, so please arrive accordingly!
What should you take?
An up-to-date English CV and an ID photo
How long does the event last?
Please be prepared that it may take till the late afternoon.
How is the life of a WIZZ Cabin crew member?
- Making excellent customer service and creating a friendly atmosphere onboard
- Managing in-flight sales and cash handling
- Properly executing the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and the passengers, while maintaining consistency with the highest ethical standards
- Welcoming passengers with a smile and helping them during the flight
- Arriving at work on time, adequately rested and properly groomed in order to manage these tasks on the highest level
How can you become one?
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have a minimum height of 165cm (ladies) or 175cm (gentlemen) with an arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have a high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing a uniform
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can WIZZ offers you?
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in a rapidly developing company
- A friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Discounts on flights & bonus airline tickets (even for your family and friends)
- New challenges every day
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly, 2-weeks beforehand
Please note, that you may participate on any of the Open Recruitment Day events to be selected for one of the Base cities you prefer.
Ready to discover more?
Visit the following website.