It is no news that Europe is fast emerging as the next-best destination for Masters after the US/UK. In this webinar, they’ll give you a detailed de-construct on why Studying Masters in France can be a solid decision that’ll help put your career in the fast lane to success.
Here are the expected takeaways from this webinar :
- Know how the active-research based education system in France renders a unique advantage to graduates of Management Schools & gives them a cutting edge over counterparts from other parts of the world.
- Understand how France as a study destination for students holds its ground vs other regions across the world through the QS Rankings.
- Be informed on how the innovation & sustainability-driven industry ecosystem in France opens up new career opportunities for management graduates.
- Gather meaningful insights on the investment for Masters in France, comparison with other countries, get a peek into the student life, internships while your study & other important factors.
- A quick peek into the life of a student at EDHEC Business School, France and insights into their Master program(s), how to qualify for scholarships, ways to apply, cut-off scores etc.
Session co-presented by Lilyana Stoilova, International Admissions Manager, EDHEC Business School.
About The Institute
- EDHEC is one of just 80 schools worldwide with triple-crown accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA
- Ranked in the TOP 3 Master in Finance and in the TOP 20 Master in Management worldwide by the Financial Times
- It is among the TOP 15 European business schools
- EDHEC offers a portfolio 3 Master in Management programmes, 5 MSc in Finance and 8 MSc in Business, as well as a double MSc-MBA degree
- Allocating more than 20% of its annual resources to research, renowned for its EDHEC-Risk Institute and its spin-off companies – Scientific Beta and EDHECinfra
- The school has more than 140 academic partners spread across five continents and just as many company partners, members of the EDHEC Business Club
- More than 50% of EDHEC students find a job before leaving campus, assisted of course by the in-house Career Center
Date: 16.January 2019
For more informations about webinar, visit the following webpage.