If you ever wanted to do something completely different with your programming and math skill set then game programming might be the right call for you. We are hiring a passionate and self-driven C++ Game Programmer to join our game development team working on a AAA title for all major consoles and PC. Developers will write highly optimized C++ code in Unreal Engine 4, implement AI behaviors, design and write shaders for surface materials and generally assist any aspect of game development.
- 1+ years of experience in professional software development;
- 1+ years of experience in C++;
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines;
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively;
- A love and passion for video games.
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience;
- Prior game development experience;
- Experience with Unit testing;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM);
- Experience with DirectX / OpenGL / Vulkan.
We do not require any formal education for this position as long as your skills are backed with demonstrable experience. That being said, knowledge equivalent to a BSc in CS will be required.
PRIME TIME PERKS:
- Opportunity to work in the game development industry;
- Opportunity to work with all modern consoles;
- Career growth;
- Collaborative learning environment;
- Professional trainings.
For more details: [email protected]