UNESCO is inviting professional photographers from all over the world to send a sample of their best photographs illustrating journalists while doing their job.
UNESCO is looking for images that depict journalists working in different situations, for example:
- International and/or local journalists working on investigations into cases of corruption or political wrongdoing;
- attending trials, press conferences, demonstrations, or major public events;
- gender dynamics in journalism;
- threats posed by Internet harassment;
- journalists working in digital media;
- the everyday life of a journalist; and
- scenes from the newsroom or TV/radio studio.
The photographs will be chosen for their artistic, creative and original content.
UNESCO will establish a contract with the photographers and purchase the selected photographs, whereby non-exclusive rights for the selected photographs will be granted to UNESCO.
Requirements for proposals:
- Maximum of 12 photographs;
- Color, minimum resolution: 350 dpi, minimum size: A4;
- Photo caption in English or French for each photograph with information (place, time, subject);
- Price per single photograph.
Proposed photographs can be send to [email protected].
For more information click here.