Under the guidance and supervision of the Head of Office, the Driver provides reliable and safe driving services ensuring high accuracy of work. The Driver demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and the ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
The Driver provides driving services to the operations and programme staff in the UNDP Office Banja Luka, CO, Consultants and Experts and UN staff on mission.
The principal objective of the assignment is to drive office vehicles for transport of personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items.
Office Banja Luka has been established in 1996. Growing number of staff members from different UNDP and UN projects, programmes and missions is keeping a high level of need for continuous frequent travel arrangements. Due to frequent travel requests, there is serious need to enlarge UNDP BIH roster for the position of Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive office vehicle for transport of authorized personnel; delivery and collection of mail, documents and another items;
- Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport, visa and customs formalities arrangement when required.
- Demonstrates commitment to UNDP’s mission, vision and values.
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary Education.
- 5 years’ work experience as a driver;
- Previous working experience in UN, International Organization or Embassy is desirable.
- Fluency in the local language, basic knowledge of English language.
- Safe driving record and valid Driver’s license;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair.
For more infomration and application check here.