The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Slovakia and Montenegro).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
• To empower youth workers and build their competences for development of NFE/youth work programmes for digital entrepreneurship start-up among youngsters (young women), beneficiaries in our communities
• To share realities on and experiences with (un)employment situation and NFE and vocational programmes existing for entrepreneurship among youth and of young women in particular in different European countries
• To increase knowledge about the new era entrepreneurship
• To increase knowledge and competences about the IT sector and competences to promote digital entrepreneurship among young people in our countries
• To develop competences to further empower youngsters in our communities for digital entrepreneurship
• To increase participants’ competences for creating (IT/digital) entrepreneur-friendly learning environments in our youth work
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
• To be active youth workers or young women interested to become active as peer educators within our organisations
• Willing to apply & multiply the knowledge received
• Willing to take action in the field of empowering young women for digital entrepreneurship
• Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations/countries
• Able to attend and be active during the entire duration of the training course and to implement local workshop with young women after the participation at the training course
• Age above 18 and able to follow the programme in English language.