The main aim of this training course is improving Information and Communication Technology (ICT) competences of youth workers needed for successful initiation, implementation and promotion of activities/projects outreaching young people of today.
Training Course “Youth of Today” which will be organized in Macedonia from 10th to 18th of September 2016.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
– Gain competences needed for using new media tools in projects, participation and information campaigns aimed at young
– Find out more about non-formal and cooperative web-mediated learning;
– Learn how to use different web tools which can help you in building and maintaining sustainable partnerships with other
– Gain skills for using different web and creative media tools (such as blogs, web sites, social networks, audio/video messages,
– Expand and share your knowledge in possibilities of Social Software and New Media and their practical usage in youth work;
– Improve skills in virtual communication with young people and identify the ways for practical usage of the digital media for outreaching, empowering and increasing the participation of young people;
Participants will be accommodated in hotel in the city of Bitola (or near), Macedonia. Organisers will provide 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks per day. The selected participants will receive the detailed Info-Pack with more information about all practical issues of this training and other useful information.
– 100% of the total travel costs will be reimbursed ONLY for the cheapest way of transport (according to the travel costs table which you can find in attachment);
We invite participants to apply for this training and fill out the online application form HERE and submit it until 10th of August 2016.
More information in attach files.