The Henri Lebesgue Center offers post-doc positions for researchers in mathematics.
Several post-doctoral positions in mathematics are offered in the Henri Lebesgue Center, in partnership with
- Région Bretagne and Région Pays de la Loire (DéfiMaths project)
- the ANR project MoHyCon
- the ANR project CCEM
- the ERC project Fanfare.
The hired applicant will conduct his/her research in of the laboratories of the Henri Lebesgue Center:
- IRMAR in Rennes,
- LMJL in Nantes,
- LMBA in Brest and Vannes, and
- LAREMA in Angers.
There is no teaching obligation. The net salary will be about 2 100 Euros per month.
We should receive your application before the 1st of December 2018.
The positions are expected to begin on September 1st or October 1st, 2019.
Candidates must have completed a PhD in mathematics, or equivalent, at the date of taking office. The candidate must submit an original research project including a collaboration with one or more local researcher(s). Applicants must complete the online form where they have to join the following documents:
- CV describing the candidate’s profile and professional experience (list of publications, research topics, activities)
- Cover letter including the research project
- Provide the email address of at least two researchers who agree to send recommendation letter, including one from a local researcher.
Post-docs cofunded by Région Bretagne and Région Pays de la Loire (DéfiMaths project): duration 2*12 months. The candidate must have spent at least 18 months abroad during the last 3 years. Contact for more information: doctorant[at]lebesgue.fr.
- Project MoHyCon. Contact: Marianne Bessemoulin before applying. Duration 1 year.
- Project CCEM. Contact Samuel Tapie or Gilles Carron before applying. Duration 1 year.
- the ERC project Fanfare. Contact Frédéric Bernicot before applying. Duration 1 or 2 years.
The application form is common to all post-doctoral positions.