Symphony is the first culture driven technology house dedicated to crafting the workforce of the future! We stand shoulder to shoulder with the most creative entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley and the world. We work on the kinds of challenges that keep entrepreneurs up at night and we build the teams and spaces that get engineers up in the morning!
Symphony is building a global community – not just a company – where bright minds want to come to work and play. Our current technological playground includes more than 15 technologies currently popular in Silicon Valley and it changes in sync with progress in the tech world.
Symphony’s greatest value are enthusiastic, learning agile, energetic engineers, passionate about what they do. When we work together, you know that everything we do is designed to create an enriching, challenging and international environment to help you thrive.
Our community is looking for a new member, for the position of QA Automation Engineer.
- Reviewing product requirement documents and engineering functional specifications to define test strategies and to scope test efforts.
- Designing, implementing and executing automated test suite on custom Android ROM as well as on various Android applications.
- Diagnosing, debugging and performing root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Working closely with hardware and software development teams to ensure adequate/maximum test coverage/effectiveness.
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we’ve impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon. Apply via [email protected].
Application deadline: 15/8/2017!