Job Title: Hybrid Mobile Web Developer (m/f)
We are seeking a talented and motivated Hybrid Mobile Web Developer to become a part of our Web Development Team in Sarajevo. In this role, you will implement mobile and web-based applications for students and teachers across the globe.
– Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging mobile and web multi-tiered applications to meet challenging business needs.
– Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
– Define technical architecture, write and present detailed design and technical system specifications and maintenance documentation of projects
– Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
– Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards.
– Must have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
– Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java, iOS with Objective C) a plus.
– Experience in authentication and encryption methodologies
– Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
– Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
Some understanding of modern mobile application development, and iOS and Android app deployment procedures
– Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and independent time management skills
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– Examples/portfolio of work required
Salary is based upon experience and level of expertise.
Please submit your application in English language to [email protected] before 28.08.2017.