The project was launched in 2016 in collaboration with public & private institutions. The orchestra using a non-formal education method of “El-Sistema”. El Sistema has been applied for almost 40 years globally and does not discriminate talent.
Raising successful young musicians with the power of art will help shape good personality traits for the children.
Enthusiastic 65 children (between the ages of 6-18) are attending musical trainings 3 days a week in local community centre. Developing a hobby that can be transformed into a career opportunity for their future is the main advantage of the project. Children of the Orchestra started mini-concert experiences at various platforms and have garnered admiration from the authorities
We are looking for young musician volunteers (who plays violin, viola or double basses) for our children orchestra for 8 months to give trainings, workshops and assist our music trainers & maestro.
Accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The accommodation arranged by the Inci Foundation is at a host family with own private room and shared bathroom and kitchen or private dormitory. This has been found to be a secure, safe and nurturing option – allowing the participant to make maximum use of their free time, whilst having all modern practicalities, conveniences and comforts such as laundry, cooking, Internet and heating guaranteed and taken care of. Travel to the Community Centre would be done by the hosting organization.
Training during the project
1. On-arrival and mid-term trainings during project
2. Turkish classes twice per week (1,5 hour)
3. Any other needed support about conducting workshops for children and youth.
We ‘re looking for Musician Volunteer who plays violin, viola or/and double basses in age 18-30. We are looking for a volunteer belonging to a group participants of less chance (people struggling with economic or social obstacles that prevented them from going abroad and did not participate in this form of volunteering abroad).
– Having El Sistema Philosophy
– Interested in working with childrens, youth, seniors
– Creative, positive, responsibile, team working
– Active User of social media and be able create contents
– Non- Formal Education Experience is an asset.
How to apply
Please Send your
– A Link of Short Video Performance with your instrument uploaded on web.