You are living in the South East European (SEE) region which is as complex as it is diverse. And you can start with yourself building peace within and sharing it in your community and your country. Your own inner peace will influence this mix of cultures, religions, ethnicities and different languages, the region we call South East Europe.
The fellowship will include interactive activities, meditation & yoga sessions, lectures and discussions providing the participants with new skills for non-violent resistance, peace education, enhanced creativity and stress-management. Participants will have a chance to explore meditation as a practice which can cultivate skills to deal with challenges within peace-building and youth work, which makes this course different from others.
The SEE Peace Fellowship covers:
- Meditation sessions and lectures fee
- Yoga Classes
The SEE Peace Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
- International transportation to Serbia
- Local transportation within the country
- Personal expenses
- Nationals and residents of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Cyprus;
- Completed 14 days of the online self-development program;.
- Young leaders involved in their communities and who believe that our role in peace is crucial
- Open-minded and positive young people who are searching for the right tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness in their daily lives
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.
Application Deadline – 14 July 2017, before 00.00 GMT (last date to apply online)
Više informacija možete pronaći ovdje.