Applications are invited for the Schwarzman Scholarship 2020-2021. Apply For the Most prestigious, Famous & Most highest Paid Scholarship in China. Schwarzman Scholarship Offers Scholarships to Study Full Free Master Degreeat Tsinghua University in Beijing. No IELTS or other Language Requirements if You have Studied in English Institute.
Schwarzman Scholarship is a free scholarship to study in China for all the Students from all Nationalities with Any type of Academic Backgrounds. Every year, they award up to 200 Scholarships which Covers all the Expenses for the Duration of the Degree. Schwartzman scholars mission is to Create A Network of leaders who will serve as bridges between China and the rest of the world.
The Most Important thing is that NO Such GPA requirements For Schwarzman Scholarship. Schwarzman Scholars will be selected on the basis of not only their academic aptitude and intellectual ability, but also their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, ability to anticipate and act on emerging trends and opportunities, exemplary character, and desire to understand other cultures, perspectives, and positions.
- If you are interested in Doing Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia then Check 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD) University of Melbourne Scholarships
Schwarzman Scholarship 2020-2021 Details
- Country: China
- University: Tsinghua University
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: One Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 26, 2019
Here is a Latest Mexico Government Scholarship 2020 for International Students (FULLY FUNDED) Announced.
- Please Note that There is NO APPLICATION FEE
- Applicants from all fields are Eligible to Apply. All Fields are Welcome. For Example:
- Chinese, Asian Studies, Public Policy, Economics, Business, Or International Relations, Science, Engineering and the Humanities in Addition to Social Sciences and Business.
As Stated Above, Schwarzman Scholars Program is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China & Free Scholarship in China which will Cover the Following Expenses.
- Tuition Fees
- Room and Board
- Airfare Tickets For Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Health insurance
- Schwartzman Scholars Stipend: A stipend of $4,000 for personal expenses
- The Schwarzman Scholars program at Tsinghua University is Only to Study a Master Degree.
- Duration is One Year.
- Applicants who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate Degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements before August 1, 2019
- There are No Requirements for a specific Field of Undergraduate Study; all fields are welcome.
- Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
- English Language:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT). A minimum score of 600. OR
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT). A minimum score of 100. OR
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum score 7. OR
- English language proficiency: This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program.
- Online Application
- Resume (2-page maximum) Please Check How to Make a CV? How to Write a CV? Difference between CV and Resume
- Transcripts/Academic Records
- Essays (2)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Check How to write a Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship | A Complete Guide
- Video (optional)
Schwarzman Scholarship Deadline 2019
The Deadline to Apply For the Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2020-2021 is September 26, 2019
How to Apply For the Schwarzman Scholarship
You Have to Apply Online for the Schwarzman Scholarship. All the Documents should be submitted Online. The Application Sample is Given below as well as Official Link is also given below.
More information here.