From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do”. Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our “World Class Global Brand”. Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
The Event: Sarajevo
Venue: HOTEL RADON PLAZA – Džemala Bijedića 185, 71 000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Date: 08th December 2018
Time: 09:00 am Sharp
Attire: Formal business attire
More information for the position and how to apply can be found here.