We are looking for a full time reliable and experienced Office Administrator.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (other languages are advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other office management software (Google Drive Apps / Email Communication Skills / Windows OS, etc.).
- High skills at face to face communication (promoting Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Balkans to foreign and local travellers).
- Flexible working hours (work from our office in combination with work from home).
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mails, social medias, etc.).
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Please apply here via Facebook and send your CV to our email address at: [email protected].
Candidates who pass CV eliminatory phase will be contacted for an interview.