For the second year in a row, Restart is organizing a networking event for diaspora in Sarajevo.
This year you will be able to provide a five-minute pitch about your business to our attendees. Pitches will be followed by a five-minute question period. The maximum number of presentation slots is nine.
Restart – Networking Event in SarajevoWho is eligible?
- Investors who are looking for projects to invest in
- Projects/start-ups that are looking for investors
- Companies from the diaspora that are looking for vendors from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Companies from BiH that are looking for clients in the diaspora
- Professionals that are interested in expanding their professional networks
Note: Applications will be reviewed by the Restart team, and only those who are selected will have the opportunity to present, and will upon confirmation pay the pitch fee.
For participants who are uninterested in presenting, like last year, this will be a great networking opportunity, bringing together Bosnians and Herzegovinians as well as diaspora from diverse professional backgrounds. This event is an excellent opportunity to connect organizations and individuals from around the world, collaborating on ideas and finding new project partners.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, August 10, 2017
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CEST