Restart is looking for an Intern-Assistant to support our Managing Director.
Position: Part-Time (flexible working hours)
We function as a business embassy for the diaspora and foreign investors. We handle business requests as well as facilitate investments coming from the diaspora network and their contacts around the world. Restart serves entrepreneurs, business-oriented individuals, and municipalities in Bosnia and Herzegovina needing better international networks, a better information base, as well as consulting regarding direct and indirect investments.
- Assist on project activities
- Assist in communication with potential partners and sponsors
- Assist in organization of Restart events
- Updates website with new articles and makes sure all information is relevant
- Updates social media outlets and develops a plan to engage the audience on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Regularly updates database contacts and makes sure all new contacts are included in database
- Develops appealing look of newsletters and sends out to database contacts
- Gathers information on important events in BiH and globally
- Gathers and publishes data on partners’ and supporters’ news and events
- Publishes relevant news from BiH
- Update media contact list
- Develops press releases and sends them out to media contact list
- Coordinates media interviews, translations and placement
- Facilitates the coordination of media activities (invites media, coordinates media interviews
- Prepares follow-ups on media exposure on organization’s activities and events
- Students in their final year of bachelor's studies or in master studies (preferably management, economics, communications)
- Professional-level written and oral English and Bosnian
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent marketing, sales and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Reports to: Managing Director
The deadline to submit your application is December 27, 2016.
Submit your application (CV along with photo, motivational letter) to email [email protected].
Tell us why do you feel challenged to work with us, what is it that distinguishes you from other candidates and how your qualities can be of additional value? Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(Visited 620 times, 1 visits today)