Republika Rumunija preko Ministarstva spoljnih poslova svoje zemlje, dodjeljuje stipendije za strane studente na svim ciklusima studija u akademskoj 2018/2019. godini.
Kako je saopšteno iz Ambasade Rumunije sa sjedištem u Sarajevu, sve dodatne informacije vezano za ovaj program stipendiranja mogu se pronaći na njihovom web sajtu i u tekstu koji slijedi.
The application file must contain the following documents:
- 4.1. Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- 4.2. The MFA application form (Appendix 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- 4.3. The MNE application form (Appendix 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- 4.4. Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- 4.5. Legalized copies of matriculation sheets / diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- 4.6. Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- 4.7. Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- 4.8. The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies;
- 4.9. Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- 4.10. Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The files will also be filled in with the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable;
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
The registration period begins on 15 December 2017. The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission where he intends to submit the application file about the enrolment calendar. The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission.
All other informations you can find here.