ABOUT PROPULSION FUND
Propulsion Fund works in depth with corporate leaders of the Western Balkans to help invest in the brilliant minds of the region. Their team of award-winning professionals inspires impact across Southeast Europe by imagining, tailoring and executing some of the most engaging social good campaigns.
They are experienced professionals united by a single overarching purpose, which is delivering services of the highest quality with the aim of initiating and supporting social change and community advancement. Their professional credo and mission revolve around firm belief in promoting crucial values of democracy, human rights and the rule of law.
Propulsion’s work toward amplifying and advancing specific communities and the overall society is aimed at establishing a more responsible society where brilliance has the chance to prosper.
They operate from our two production centers in Sarajevo and Belgrade and extensively cover Montenegrin and Kosovar markets. You can find more information on their work and projects browsing this website.
They are looking for Account Manager in Sarajevo!
- Develop and implement different campaigns and projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify areas of improvement within each project
- Track progress of program activities and prepare reports on outcomes for internal and external communication
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients and build relationships with new clients
- Create and maintain projects documentation
- Clearly communicate with other team members and delegate tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Design and manage program events
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers for the events
- Train and supervise event staff
- Communicate with end-users and other third parties
- Represent Propulsion Fund in a positive manner to various external stakeholders
- Native BHS and profound fluency in English
- Able to excel within a collaborative team-working environment
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and effectively manage to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible in the workplace
- Have strong ability to communicate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Understanding how social media and WordPress work is a plus
- Extensive experience in working within a marketing or a PR agency environment
- The job will include frequent business trips in the region and abroad
- Driver’s license is a plus
- They guarantee a stimulating working environment