Projekat “Moja budućnost” traži praktikanta za plaćenu praksu na period od 3 mjeseca, uz mogućnost produženja za dodatna 3 mjeseca.
Ispod tekst oglasa na engleskom jeziku:
Helvetas is a development organization anchored in Switzerland. Our vision is a just world in which all men and women determine the course of their lives in dignity and security, using environmental resources in a sustainable manner.
Helvetas is implementing a development project in BiH, aimed at contributing to creation of economic opportunities in BiH, particularly for young women and men. “Moja Budućnost” project follows the Market System Development (MSD) approach, which seeks to address key bottlenecks that impede development of the private sector in order to catalyze sustainable changes in the market system.
On behalf of “Moja Budućnost” project in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), we are looking for a person who is passionate about Event management and would like to join us for a 3-month paid internship (with possibility of additional 3 months) at our office in Sarajevo.
Working in close collaboration with the Communications Manager, Project Manager, project staff and partners, Intern has two broad duties: to support the project team through organizing various events, and to grow and learn both professionally and personally as much as possible within these 3 months.
Detailed description of tasks:
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets in cooperation with project team and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Propose and assist with hiring personnel (waiters, entertainment, etc.)
- Assist with all operations
- Assist with promotional activities for the event
- Help to ensure the event is completed smoothly including resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports
- Other related tasks
- Experience in Event Management and Marketing/Communications (at least 2 events with over 50 participants)
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Able to travel across the country and has B-category drivers’ licence
- have time from October 2019 (up to 40 hours a week, with limited flexibility)
Then, please send an e-mail titled “Intern position” with your CV and motivational letter in the attachment to: [email protected] no later than 30.9.2019 at 23.59 o’clock. The recruitment is a two-stage process, and only successful candidates will be invited for interview (planned on 3-4 October). Application e-mail, CV and motivational letter must be in English.