Aiming to further develop the Youth Education Program, Schüler Helfen Leben Sarajevo is looking for a highly motivated young project coordinator.
The strategic goal of SHL's Youth Education Program is to empower competences of youth in Bosnia and Herzegovina for an effective engagement and professionalization of youth NGOs, by offering innovative forms of non-formal education in relevant political and social topics. Project Coordinator of the Youth Education Program should implement and enrich the Program by continuously adjusting educational offers to the needs of youth in BiH. Furthermore, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for establishing new connections and strengthening already existing cooperation with relevant partners.
- Strategic development and content shaping of the Youth Education Program focusing on trainings for youth workers and school teachers,
- Analysis and conceptualization of educational contents, acquisition of trainers and participants and their coordination (process planning, reporting and evaluation),
- Public advertising of seminars including field work promotions,
- Under overall supervision of SHL Sarajevo Program Manager, financial planning of the Youth Education Program including all neccessary tasks and project activities,
- Expanding the youth and trainer networks,
- Close cooperation with other SHL’s Programs as well as other NGOs and institutions,
- Coordination of seminar logistics with the SHL-House staff.
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience in the field of non-formal education for youth workers and teachers (experience as NGO trainer would be an asset),
- Experience in evaluation and impact measurement of non-formal education programs,
- Experience in the field of democracy and human rights education (pedagogical and/or psychological background would be an asset),
- Office skills (computer skills, handling office equipment, administration, finances etc.),
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English language with highly developed reporting skills (German language would be an asset),
- Experience in fundraising and project cycle management,
- Experience in working directly with groups of young people and good communication skills,
- Motivation, independence and ability to work in a team,
- Willingness to learn,
- Interest and ability to work in a multi-national/ethnic environment,
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel,
- BiH citizenship.
The position is based on 40 working hours per week and can be filled in June 2016.
Please send your written application in English, no later than May 11 th 2016, via e-mail to ([email protected]). The application (a single PDF document) should contain: a letter of motivation (max. 2 pages), curriculum vitae including photo, two letters of recommendation and copies (scans) of school/university certificates.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted until the end of May 2016.
(Visited 360 times, 1 visits today)