Job title: Project Manager
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Finity Solutions is looking for Project Managers to work for our newly opened office in Sarajevo. The role of the Project Managers is to manage communication between both internal and external resources and clients, work on project planning, negotiate timelines, obtain necessary data for project planning and writing status reports.
Additional day to day tasks include, keeping an overview of all assigned projects, scopes, current project statuses and resolving any issues that are project related.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Make and update project related documentation
- Develop project scopes and objectives
- Manage the relationship with the clients and external resources
- Making certain that all project milestones are met on time, within scope and budget
- Developing detailed project plans
- Tracking projects using assigned systems and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management related fields
Work experience and skills
- Atleast 2 years of project management experience
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience collaborating with international clients
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Basic knowledge of SCRUM
- Excellent knowledge of English language both spoken and written
- Organized and detail-oriented personality
- Previous experience in software development (Development, QA)
We offer flexible work space, both on premise and remote office, additional training and certification are both encouraged and provided by the company, new equipment, supportive environment and chance to work in international setting.
Application Deadline: 09-May-2018
For job application or any other additional questions, contact us on [email protected]