Looking to start a career in the energy consultancy industry? Our Sarajevo office is the place to do it. We’re on the lookout for a Junior Operations Administrator. So, if you have exceptional computer and English skills, click on the link to apply.
Location: Sarajevo | Department: Operations | Reporting to: Operations Manager
Alfa Energy Group is an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. We build business energy strategies for clients and keep them running. Our mission is to help clients find suitable energy and water supplies, and we guide them towards the best use of them.
The role of Trainee Operations Analyst requires professionalism and enthusiasm to ensure success. Candidates need to have excellent English verbal and written communication skills and high computer literacy. It requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group.
- Supporting consultants to ensure contracts are secured
- Providing an ongoing high level of service to external parties and key internal stakeholders
- Working well with and developing key contacts with energy suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Entering and processing contracts in internal data systems within a set time frame
- Producing reports in conjunction with objectives
- Query management resolution in a timely manner
- Actively thinking of ways to improve service and the department
- Presenting tender results
- Additional responsibilities as required by the team leader
Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Essential
- Microsoft Office (Excel) skills – Essential
- Keen eye for detail – Essential
- Problem solver – Essential
- Organised – Essential
- Delivery-focused and results-oriented – Essential
- Acts with integrity – Essential
- Accountable – Essential
- Innovative – Essential
- Flexible and self-motivated – Essential
- Education background in economics/administration
Aplication and more informations you can find here.