Entrepreneurs for Social Change (E4SC) is a one-year programme, which aims to support young social entrepreneurs to enhance the skills needed to boost a business idea with a social mission and be a powerful motor of economic development and social inclusion. The participants get exposed to the tools required to start and scale a social business, meet like-minded people and engage with cutting-edge guest speakers and mentors.
In order to be considered for selection, candidates must meet the following 5 minimum requirements:
- To have a social enterprise (or be in the process of establishing a social enterprise), which is either leveraging cultural and religious diversity or promoting broader social change and can potentially create economic opportunities and social inclusion for a specific community or across communities. The social enterprise can already be established or be in its initial stages, the applicant must demonstrate how its idea is grounded and sustainable.
- To be between 18 and 35 years by the deadline to apply.
- To hold a passport valid until at least until 5th May 2018 (for a visa to be issued, a passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months after the expected date of entry into the country issuing the visa).
- To have the social enterprise headquartered in a Euro-Med country.
- To be fluent in spoken English.
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply.
Tuesday 15th of August 2017
More info find here.