Under the Auspices of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development In The Republic Of Albania, Mr. Bledi Çuçi , the Balkans Youth Council is organizing “Balkans Youth Peace” – a 4 days program where around 55 young professionals from 10 Balkans Countries will meet together in the amazing city of Gjirokastër / Republic of Albania, between 28 June – 1 July 2019.
The scope and the mission of this exchange program is to familiarize & mobilize our youth with Balkans Region through History, Tourism, Gastronomy, Politics, Economy and most important one, through cultural exchanges.
The Objectives of this program are as follows:
- To create an inspirational environment in order to learn experiences from each other, generating ideas of how to make a better region and sharing the best role models of our region’s leadership.
- To promote peace through Intercultural Learning
- Enabling Participants to develop leadership skills in order to understand their role as a change maker in the region.
- To form a network and regional platform, through which we can foster regional cooperation & development in education & innovation.
The Participation Fee is 50 Euros and it includes:
- Formal, Informal Sessions, Workshops
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Çajupi Hotel in Gjirokastër / Albania
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner from 28 June – 1 July 2019
- Conference Materials
- Coffee Breaks
- Certificate of Participation
- Transport From Tirana to Gjirokastër and Vice Versa (According to the timetable of shuttles decided by the organizers)
- Tickets For Museum Visit / Field Trips
- Welcome Reception
The Eligibility to Participate :
- To be from 16 – 30 Years Old
- Being Able To Communicate in English
- To be a citizen of Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina , Bulgaria, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Greece or Romanian
- To send a CV and a motivation letter to [email protected]
- Each group will represent one country and must have 5 participants.
Applications will be OPEN until 23 June 2019. In order to APPLY, register via this link.
For additional information and specific information, feel free to contact us via [email protected]