This program aims for people from developing countries to get a great opportunity to learn overseas business strategies in Japanese businesses and to acquire the skills and expertise from Japanese companies. You would be trained as a global leader capable of working in Japan, in your home country and all over the world in the future.
In the METI Japan Internship Program, they will select 200 Students from all around the world with Any Nationality. The Duration of the METI Internship will be for 2.5 to 3 Months. There are No Criteria for a CPGA, or For any academic discipline. Participants with any Fields are eligible. In fact, NO LANGUAGE TEST is Required.
The Undergraduate Students & Graduate Students age be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 are Eligible with any academic field. If You don’t have a passport Yet Now, You can still Apply. After the selection, they will ask you to make a passport. Read Further Details below.
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Middle of June 2019
As Stated Above, METI Japan Internship Program is a Fully Funded Internships for International Students. All the expenses will be covered. METI is a free internship abroad in Japan & also a paid internship japan
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance
- Accommodation expenses associated with the training program.
More information here.