Film Front is an international festival of short films, and the goal is to promote young film makers and independent productions. The Festival fosters and promotes the author’s artistic expression, experimentation, professionalism and enthusiasm, as well as the traditional film form.
There are two official competitions:
1. International selection
2. Serbia/region (Former Yugoslavia) selection
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
1. The festival is open to competitors from all-over the world, with no exceptions.
2. The maximum length of the films has to be 30’.
3. Film must be produced in this or in last year.
4. Festival accept experimental, short fiction, animated and documentary films.
HOW TO ENTER?
1. All non-English films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
2. The call for entries will be June the 12th 2017 and the deadline will be September the 15th 2017. (free and Extended Deadline 1 is August 15, 2017)
IF YOUR FILM IS SELECTED FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Once a film has been selected it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival program during the event.
2. The Festival reserves the right to screen each film in non commercial use for promotion of festival.
3. Film Front reserves the right to use excerpts from the films selected for competition for promotion of the festival.
4. The results of the selection will be published not later than the October 16, 2017.
Find more here.